Thursday, May 15, 2008

Like buttons?

I love buttons. A lot. So much so that I am writing a book on them along with projects that put your extra buttons to good use. I am telling you this because if you too love buttons and have a great project idea using them that you might like to propose for the book, please email me! I have about 20 projects as of now but I need more. Thought I would put it out there. You can email me at kristen dot rask at gmail dot com This book will be similar to the Plush You book...lot's of good exposure for you and your indie business. I am not really looking for plush however. Just so you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use a lot of vintage buttons on loads of things I make. I will send you a few photos or flickr links in an email . Sounds like a fantastic idea for a book.