I have been getting a lot of phone calls from friends in relationship turmoil. oh, boys. girls, what are you gonna do? So for all of them, I hope things work out one way or the other. Either way keep your chin up!
I like this ornament by MamaSassDesigns
Maybe this would be a good gift, a heart tree by Kittypinkstars to remind them how many people do love them.
This guy from Lovemonkey is just so sweet.
I really think this is sweet by Crochet and Crafts
These sweet rings are new from Yael Fran
Keeping with the movie theme of yesterday. I googled some romantic and heartbreak movies to see what other people liked.
Here are some of the one's mentioned.
1) Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (Widescreen Edition) (makes me sad every time)
2) Pillow Talk (i love this movie!)
3) High Fidelity (what a lot of people said they liked watching during a breakup...maybe because it's hopeful that you'll get back together?)
4) Waitress (Widescreen Edition)
5) Knocked Up (Unrated Widescreen Edition)
6) Brokeback Mountain (Widescreen Edition)
What are some of your favorite movies to watch during a breakup?
What movie is this quote from?
You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.