Thursday, May 08, 2008

Destination Japan

I really really want to go to Japan. I mean, badly. I think I will have to wait until I am officially out of debt and all that. Until I can land myself a ticket to Japan I will just have to admire from afar. MoMA store has a new collection of lifestyle products and here are a few of my favorites.

A is for Apple and Awesome sugar bowl.



This Happy Cat Tote Bag designed by Mika Hizume



I love seeing all the Eco Bags around. They aren't usually this cute though.



Pan-chan the Elephant Plush by Chinatsu Ban is really cute!



And these Patisserie Necklaces by Tadaaki Wakamatsu are making me really hungry!

3 comments:

lookwhaticando said...

Japan and Iceland are two hot places on my all time places to go list....Love Japan....

Anonymous said...

I am planning to go back to Japan next year,maybe I could be your translator.

Schmancy said...

That might just be too good to be true :)