Monday, March 17, 2008

The Small Object



I'd wager most of you are probably familiar with The Small Object created and owned by Sarah Neuburger. Our neighbor shop Nancy carries a lot of her stationary, rubber stamps and stickers, and every time I go in there I want to buy all of it. Her website is also incredible! Everything I see from her is well designed and well thought out. If it's possible to master the business of craft, I'm fairly sure she's done it. Which is why I was really excited to see that she started making FAQ posts on her blog. They're great! So far, there is a post on where to buy fabric, another on craft fairs and another on power tools. I suggest taking a peek! She even links to old advice she's given.

They're all labeled under 'business,' and you can read them in a row here.

No comments: