Saturday, March 08, 2008

Craft Con



Anyone going to Craft Con this year? I really wish I could go. If anyone is, I would love to hear about it after. For those of you that don't know about it, here is some information:

Craft Con 2008 heralds huge growth for the project, bringing together event promoters, internet entrepreneurs, authors, store owners, craft teachers, and businesspeople to network, talk about the future of craft, and strengthen the community’s voice. With the explosive popularity of countless craft-related business ventures, the crafting world is poised to keep getting bigger and better - the question is, where do we want to go from here? This is our chance to help shape the future of the handmade movement and its place in society - we hope you’ll join us!

Sounds awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm going. I'll gladly take some Schmancy/Plush You literature to spread about while there...

Email me if you'd like to ship me some promos to take!