Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dogs




This weekend I went to my friends birthday party that was held at a local bar that allows dogs. I met someone who was afraid of dogs which is something I feel like I don't hear that much. I am a cat person. Hands down, I love my cats and cats in general. I got bit by a dog when I was in high school and it didn't help my fear of dogs any. I have tried to love them and puppies are easy to love. My sister and her husband have a pug and he is the cutest. I love the little guy and love that he knows me and loves me too. But I still get scared of larger dogs and by bad dog owners that are not aware of some people's reasonable fears of dogs. These dogs I found on flickr won't bite and are pretty adorable. Made by leaf people who I am assuming is a big dog person.

You can buy them here on etsy of course!



No comments: