Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I am back





I have just returned to Seattle and feeling a bit on the overwhelmed side. There are a million things to do from now until the end of the year and I am just one lady. So send good thoughts my way as I just feel like crawling in a hole at the moment. My trip to NYC was more than fun but it's over. I hope to make it back real soon. wahhhhh

Anyways one of the best parts in going was meeting the wonderful people at Gallery Hanahou. It was great to check out their plush show, Luv-able and Hug-able and talk about the differences of NYC and Seattle and to see more of what they do at their gallery. They were seriously some of the nicest people I have met and I hope to work on some projects with them in the future.

If you are able to see the show in person it is up until Dec. 21st. If you can't make it in person but would like to see it, go here.


No comments: