Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Etsy Labs in NYC

Made it to NYC although it was the longest day of my life. I flew into Denver and then sat there for 4 hours. Then I got to NYC around midnight and Super Shuttle decided they no longer were coming. Then I took one of those illegal cabs which takes 3 people to their destinations and of course I would be the last one to be dropped off. But now I am here, sleep deprived but happy to be here, cold and all.

Anyways, I won't be doing much posting on this this week but I did want to invite/remind you that myself and some talented plush people will be at the Etsy Labs this Sunday from 1 to 4. Book signing/trunk show so please come on by. If you would like to set up shop for the day, you are more than welcome. Just send me an email for more details.

xoxo

No comments: