Friday, October 26, 2007

Luv-able and Hug-able


If you live in the New York area, there is another plush show going up November 8th at Gallery Hanahou in the Soho area. Here is a little information about the show from Anna of MochiMochi Land.

"We are super excited to be holding our first-ever plush show starting next month, called Luv-able and Hug-able. It's going to feature plushes by 29 artists from around the world, including My Paper Crane, Lizette Greco, and Sewn by Blythe, plus plushes by 9 Japanese artists, whose work is hugely popular in their home country, but rarely seen outside of Japan."

My secret dream life is that people from galleries all over the world will hire me to curate plush shows. That would be awesome. I am sure this show will be awesome.

Opening Reception is November 8th and runs until Dec. 21st which means I can check it out when I visit! If anyone goes and wants to send in pictures, please do so.

No comments: