Friday, September 28, 2007

The Storque



I am sure most of you know but as everyone is an etsy fan/seller, I thought I would mention the super awesome new blog called The Storque. Wow! Lotta Jansdotter is the featured artist right now. I love this. Can't wait to visit this site as much as I can!

Don't forget, this Sunday at Victrola on Pike, Made by Moxie event is from 1:00 to 4:00. It would be awesome to get RSVP's but it is not necessary to attend. I am really excited for this. Moxie is wonderful and I can imagine she is the best teacher to have around. Super supportive lady. I just love her. Oh and did I mention this event is FREE?? Please support Victrola for being so nice to welcome us with open arms. Buy a coffee. If you are totally in love with needle felting by the end of the day, Moxie will be selling her awesome kits so bring cash for those as well. You will want one for sure.

I will work on more links later today. It's beginning to be super crazy around here so I need to first take of a few more MUST Do things today and then I'll be back.

xoxo

No comments: