Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Kristina Karkov Therkildsen



All the way from Denmark comes Kristina Karkov Therkildsen. Since having babies seems to be the hippest thing these days I thought I would talk about Kristina. I look at her stuff and I think it belongs on a Martha Stewart Kids (although it is no longer) photo set that will also then be featured in Dwell magazine or something like that. It's just cool. The design is cool, the colors are cool, it's simple yet pleasing and you and your kids will love it for years. What more can you ask for?

3 comments:

Daphne said...

Oh, I agree. Both of these are great!

Kristina said...

Oh my Kristen....I'm totally blushing and sooo amazed! Thank you very much ;o)

lookwhaticando said...

I heart Kristina and I adore her work. One of these days I hope I will own one for her elepant or giraffe collage cards to hang up. I adore everything about her. She is amazing. xo