Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Abby Glassenberg




I love plush for many reasons. One, it has helped many people get their creations out in the world and therefore their name. Two, it can be looked at as something for children and for adults and the line between the two can be very faint. Three, there is a lot of life and personality in every stuffed creation I have seen. I almost feel like they should be able to communicate. It's just been a great experience to see all these creations, feel the excitement from each person that has entered Plush You! and I see it just moving forward more and more.

Abby Glassenberg is one skilled lady! Her work ranges in variety but none of it lacks detail or craftmanship. There are some pieces I see that I would never let a kid get their hands on (even if they were begging) and some that I would specifically buy for a child knowing they would love it until it's limbs are hanging on by a thread and the stuffing is coming out of it's forehead. Anyways if you love plush, you'll love Abby.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When I grow up I want to be Abby! She's amazing.

lookwhaticando said...

Abby is very talented and I LOVE her work. xoxoxo

lookwhaticando said...

Abby is very talented and I love her work!!xoxo