Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Take a break






I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. Artists, friends, family, people that helped in any way. I think this year's Plush You show went very nicely. Lot's of people showed up but it never felt too overwhelming. I think everyone had a great time and I did too. Here are some pictures of the show. You can email me if you are interested in a Plush You! tote. Matt of Plexi Pixel designed this logo and did a fantastic job. I think it looks so great on these totes. The tote bags are $14 + shipping. I have been carrying all my art projects around in mine and it's great. I love it. It's not too big and not too small.

I also want to thank Cupcake Royale for donating delicious baby cakes for the opening. They went really fast. They have a new(ish) location in West Seattle. Be sure to check them out.

Also a big Thanks to Button Arcade running out of Portland, Oregon. They donated the most awesome Plush You! pins that we handed out during the show. I wear mine proud.

I am going to use this week to relax and work on some projects I have been meaning to get to. If anyone would like to look and purchase work submitted for this year's show please visit our flickr group. Lot's of fun pics. to see and get inspired from.

If you are interested in next year's show please email me at plushyou2007@gmail.com

xo,
Schmancy

No comments: