Thursday, March 09, 2006

Don't forget

I just wanted to remind you all again that I love to get those tutorials, book reviews, announcements for shows, etc. I would love help from all of you to make this site as useful for all as possible. It's a great place to self promote, talk shop, etc. It would be great to have more input so feel free to send away! I will be out of town next week and not around a computer much but could definately put stuff up quick enough that you send my way. Please......

I also am really honored that a few friends of ours who own and operate Plexipixel here in Seattle, have said they would be sponsors for the show and said they would make a website for the show. It is really nice of them as they are really always so busy. And they recently got engaged!!! Yeah.

No comments: